Thursday, June 4, 2009

Can We Do 50 More and FAST??

I just got an email from someone on the Reservation asking for 300 backpacks for the children in her community. I had been in touch with her before and was waiting to hear how many they needed for their community. The problem is ... we only have 250 to give her. I have 150 committed to one village and 100 committed to another - that only leaves me with 250. I'm wondering ... can we do 50 more? It would take $50. We leave July 10 so we need to get it together fast. If we can pull this off, then all of the children in that community would be taken care of. I hate to take them there knowing that 50 kids will be left out.

So what do you say?? Can we do this??

If you can help, donating online is easy. Just click here to get to our Fund's site and click the "Give Now" button and follow directions.



I'll let you know what happens...

No comments: